I do recommend that you do read the AdSense terms and conditions carefully. Generally Terms and Conditions are quite boring. Most people take one look at terms and conditions, assume that everything is okay and tick the check box. If that’s you (like most people) then this post is for you – it’s very important to understand the terms and conditions so we don’t get our AdSense accounts banned.
Do not click on your own AdSense ads. Any method that using robots or artificially generates clicks or impressions is strongly prohibited. You can test your ads without any risk of invalid click with AdSense Preview Tool. If you have got an idea to set up a blog and earn money from clicking on your own ads all day long. Forget about it, you are going to get your earnings cut off and terminated your account. Very often, people click their own ads simply because they are curious on what is behind the ads. That's why they click and open the ads. This is absolutely forbidden. Clicks must result from genuine user interest.
· Don’t encourage others to click on your AdSense ads. Don’t give any form of encourage to click ads.
· Don’t ask friends/ relatives to click your own AdSense ads.
· Don’t request users to click your ads using phrases like these or similar to these phrases “support us”, “click here”, “for more info.” and “click these links” etc.
· Don’t direct user’s attention towards ads using arrows or any other graphical methods.
You should not join those programs like paid-to-surf-, paid-to-click, or even traffic exchange programs. Google have very sophisticated detection system to detect these programs. Also, don't use some sort of deceptive tools in order to have automatic clicks on your ads. Google can detect them quite efficiently.
AdSense is not allowed on several non content pages. The content of your blog may comply with the Google’s content guidelines;
· Don’t include violent content, advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
· Don’t include pornography, adult, or mature content.
· Don’t include gambling or casino-related content.
· Don’t include sales or promotion of prescription drugs.
Google AdSense offers several ad formats to place on your blog. Your can experiment with a variety of placements. We will be talking next, where should I place AdSense ads? To generate maximum income.
· Up to three ad units may be displayed on each page of your site.
· Up to three link units may also be placed on each page of your blog.
· Up to three referral units may be displayed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above.
· Google ads may not be placed on any non-content-based pages.
We have noted here a portion of Google AdSense terms and conditions. You’ve already understood Google AdSense terms and conditions when you are setting up your AdSense account. Anyway if you want to have a look at them again go to Google AdSense Program Policies